11.03.2006

I'm Still Alive!

Yep, still here! Just finished updating the sidebar, so check that out for current progress. I've got pictures of a new finished object and a WIP that I'm hoping to post sometime this weekend!

My brother's & seester's birthday box didn't get stolen out of the mail! Phew! (Always insure your packages, people! Especially the boxes that have gifts...that you marked "Happy Birthdays" on. Yes, especially those. Even if the postal worker forgets to offer it to you. Because otherwise, you will live in FEAR for 4-5 days. So, take heed.)

While you're waiting for the next fabulous post, here's something to entertain yourselves with in the meantime. Enjoy!

Till next time,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. No, but if he had known all the wonderful goodies inside, he certainly would have!

    I think everyone at work noticed that I wasn't offering to share my cookies! 'No cookies for you!'

    ReplyDelete