1.15.2009

Free Pattern Day - Argyle Golf Club Covers!

Whoa! I just realized I've never uploaded all of my free patterns to the bloggity-blog, so I'll be doing that over the next few days. Check back tomorrow for another freebie! Today's lovely is:


Argyle Golf Club Covers!

These have been popular for Dads, Brothers, Boyfriends, Husbands, and men in general, but I'm partial to this fun pink and green combination!

This pattern requires basic fair isle skills, but would also be a great beginner fair isle project. Check out the projects already posted on Ravelry!

Download the PDF for free, here.

Till next time,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I am working on Zany Zig Zag Socks and am confused with the L1 increase - the next stitch on the left needle is a knit stitch so there is no purl bump - do you pull the bump up from the back?

    ReplyDelete