2.02.2011

Yarnside Chats 001 - EASY Tubular Cast On

With the new issue of Knitcircus coming out today, I thought I'd post the video that appeared in the Winter episode here for all to see. You can also subscribe to my YouTube channel, which is where all the rest of the videos will go as they get published. I'm thinking about doing a few episodes just for the blog, just little tips for staying sexy! Anyway, here's the first one, which covers the tubular cast on:


Yarnside Chats 001 - EASY Tubular Cast On

My variation of the tubular cast on is a LOT easier than others you may have seen, so even if you're familiar with the technique you may want to give the video a looksie. This cast on is good for oh so many things!

You can catch Episode 2 over on Knitcircus' Spring issue, due out today at knitcircus.com. In it, I show you how Judy's Magic Cast On can be applied for more magic than just socks! 

I'm giving away THIRTEEN spring pattern collections AND an entire year's subscription, courtesy of Knitcircus Magazine! Check the post just below this one to find out how to enter. Contest runs through the end of today. Tell your friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment